Camp Nonotuck Summer Day Camp
2021 Season Registration
There is no in-person registration. Registration opens May 5.
About Camp Nonotuck
Camp Nonotuck offers a wide variety of structured activities for children, including, but not limited to: Olympic size outdoor swimming pool, water spray park, sports, weekly field trips (No field trips 2021), special events, games, carnivals, nature trails, tournaments, arts and crafts, and theme weeks.
Camp space is limited and is for residents only.
- Junior Camp, Ages 6 to 9
- Senior Camp, Ages 10 to 13
Each week will have a different theme and all activities will be centered around the theme.
Camp includes daily swimming or water spray park, arts and crafts, sports and others.
- Week 1 June 28 through July 2: Welcome Summer Week
- Week 2 July 6 through July 9: (No Camp on July 5) Fireworks Week
- Week 3 July 12 through July 16: Community Week
- Week 4 July 19 through July 23: Summer Camp Champs Week
- Week 5 July 26 through July 30: Push it to the Limit Week
- Week 6 August 2 through August 6: Science Rocks Week
- Week 7 August 9 through August 13: Carnival Week
Due to COVID-19 Regulations and Guidelines Camp Nonotuck is limited to 40 campers in Jr. and Sr. Camp each week. We will be utilizing all 4 Pavilions with 20 campers per pavilion. This will allow us to maintain social distancing and a safe environment. If the City of Easthampton moves into the "Red" on the State's COVID-19 Community Data Dashboard Camp will be shutdown immediately and will not re-open until numbers improve. Camp Nonotock will abide by all State, Local and Park regulations and guidelines regarding Covid-19. Any cancellations due to Covid-19 will receive a refund for any portion remaining.
Requirements for Campers
As mandated by law, all campers must have the following records in place prior to any camp placement:
- Immunizations within the last 2 years
- History/physical within the last 2 years
- Recent picture of the child
Camp Cost & Hours
Due to the hardship the pandemic has caused for many families we are reducing the camp fee by 25% from years past.
- Regular Day - Monday through Friday 9 am to 3:30 pm $125 per week per child
- Extended Day - Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm add $25 per week per child total $150.
Please note: Week 2 is a 4 day week and will cost $110/regular hours and $125/extended hours.
To reserve weeks $25 deposit per week per child (non-refundable) after paying first week in full.
Helping Hands Scholarship information available, please email Camp Nonotuck for information.
Please note: The first week of attendance must be paid in full at time of registration. Additional reserved weeks must be paid in full the Wednesday prior to attendance of that week. If payments are not made by Tuesday of the attending week, your child will not be allowed to continue attending camp.
New England Farm Workers Council
Camp Nonotuck is run under the auspices of the Department of Public Health 105 CMR 430.00 (1-617-983-6761), City of Easthampton, and is licensed annually by the local Board of Health. Copies of state regulations, background checks, health care, discipline policy and grievance procedures are available upon request.