Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Hetal Patel, City Auditor, Ex-Officio
- David Mottor (Elected member)
Term Expires: January 24, 2025
- Donald Emerson, Vice-Chair (Elected member)
Term Expires: June 5, 2023
- Vacant Seat (Mayor appointee)
Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Connie E. Sullivan (appointed by others)
Term Expires: July 28, 2024
The Easthampton Contributory Retirement System is a retirement system for the eligible employees of the City of Easthampton and the Easthampton Housing Authority. This system is regulated under Chapter 32 of the Massachusetts General Laws and is overseen by the Public Employee Retirement Administration Commission (PERAC).