It is the Mission of the Commission on Disability, in conjunction with the Americans with Disabilities Act, to bring Easthampton into compliance with all rules and regulations relating to disability access within our community.
- The Commission provides public outreach and education on disabilities, recommends changes to increase access to all in municipal, business, and public buildings and sites.
- The Commission will work with the City and the business sector for accommodations that will be a benefit to all people.
- The Commission will review proposals and recommend changes it feels necessary for the well-being of disabled persons within the community.
- The Commission will work to increase awareness and community cooperation.
- The Commission on Disability will serve as a resource for information pertaining to the American with Disabilities Act.
Information and resources: (all links open in new window)
Resources for People with Disabilities in Times of Need [⇒]
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) website [⇒]
ADA information and technical assistance page [⇒]
ADA information for small businesses [⇒]
Understanding PTSD and PTSD Treatment [⇒]
- Angelique Baker, Chair
- Eli Damon, Vice-Chair
- Kelsey Hall, Secretary
- Jeff Bagg, ADA Coordinator/City Planner
- Jamie Webb, Assistant City Planner
- Jeffrey A. Brown
- Robert Nichols
- Bryce LaPlante
Number of Members (8)